Emotional Intelligence Accreditation
Emotional Intelligence is key in today’s workplace.
Psyence is one of only four UK distributors for EQ-I 2.0 and EQ 360, which measure emotional intelligence (EI), the ability to cope and deal with daily environmental pressures and demands.
- Succession planning
- Conflict resolution
Training in this tool will enable you to:
- Purchase and administer the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360
- Become familiar with all aspects of the EQ-I and EQ 360 for effective and responsible use
- Make educational and informed decisions about your employees and/or clients regarding emotional intelligence
- History and background of EI
- How the EQ-i works and its components
- Case studies of EI
- Learning about yourself through the completion of the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360
- Use of the tool, including feedback practice
- Ethical use of the EQ-i in training and the workplace
The Old Corn Mill, Crosthwaite, The Lake District
Part of the Dove Nest Group, the Old Corn Mill has been converted into a dedicated training centre complete with extensive fully catered accommodation and reception spaces. The Old Corn Mill still retains many original features from it’s historic working life, including the huge waterwheel and grindstones, giving this venue a truly unique feel.
Our venue is also very accessible, just 10 minutes from the West Coast Mainline Station at Oxenholme (2.5 hours from London Euston) and with Juntion 36 of the M6 motorway approximately 15 minutes away.
We’re close to Windermere and many of the beautiful locations of the central Lake District as well as being within easy reach of the historic market town of Kendal.
£1,695 (plus VAT) Includes registration fee, materials plus 2 days and 2 nights full board at one of our stunning Lake District venues.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place now