Quintax is a powerful BPR registered tool used for selecting and developing people at work. It is also extremely effective in career and outplacement counselling, and in coaching settings.
Quintax is widely applicable in talent acquisition and management, as it helps the user make good decisions about people resources. Quintax is an Online Questionnaire with 72 questions that can be completed typically in under 10 minutes. Reports are available immediately for download on completion of the questionnaire. Quintax can also be used to set-up and run development workshops for groups of staff. It can be used effectively with staff at a wide range of levels including administrative, managerial, supervisory, graduate, general professional and beyond.
How else can Quintax be of value to me?
- It provides a powerful analysis of individual behaviour to help you acquire and manage talent
- The output reports from Quintax are attractive, easy to understand, and easy to apply
- It is excellent for use in 1 to 1 feedback, development workshops, career counselling and coaching, as well as in assessment centres and general selection
- It provides affirming and supportive feedback for development purposes
- It is based upon modern psychological theory and combines different ways of describing the person to give extra flexibility
Respondents find Quintax enjoyable and straightforward to complete, and react positively to the feedback it provides.