What is the HDS and what is unique about it?
- The HDS is based on research into the derailment of managers
- It aims to assess the “Dark Side” of our personality – where we exhibit extreme behaviour in reaction to certain situations
- People are often unaware of the dark tendencies they display when under pressure
- Through completing the HDS and examining the Dark Side it will provide individuals with the opportunity to manage their impact on others and ourselves
Features and benefits:
- Designed to identify potential dysfunctional interpersonal leadership behaviour
- Provides in-depth information about interpersonal problems that are difficult to identify at interview
- Identifies career derailing tendencies for coaching and personal development
- Norms based on working adults – designed for UK use
- Provides a choice of interpretive reports.
- Can be administered on-line and off-line.