Saville Consulting’s Aptitude Assessments are a comprehensive portfolio of tests used for a range of roles. They clearly measure a variety of abilities depending upon the role requirements. The portfolio includes measures of verbal, numerical, diagrammatic, abstract, error checking, spatial and mechanical aptitudes that respectively predict the ability to work with words, numbers, systems, logic, details, design and equipment.
The range include combination test comprising sub-tests to rapidly assess several ability areas as well as single tests to assess in more depth a specific ability area of relevance to the role.
The tests, which are provided online as well as in hard copy offer:
- A positive candidate experience
- Shorter completion time with high validity
- Flexibility of unsupervised and supervised tests for extra security
- Modern content and design
- Greater job relevance
- User-friendly reports
- Supplementary information on the individuals test taking style
- Multilingual assessment
Test User – Occupational Ability