Karen Moore co-founded parent company Dove Nest Group in 1982 and has been developing psychology services ever since. In particular, these include assessment processes for all levels of recruiting and internal promotion, from graduates to board-level positions.
Karen has a special interest in the appropriate application of psychometrics in assessment and development. She’s also explored the use of measures such as emotional intelligence in various situations. She worked with an international test publisher to create the first International Conference on Emotional Intelligence held in London in 2007 and subsequently around the world.
Karen works heavily on project management, and design and delivery of tests for Psyence clients. She currently serves as Chief Supervisor for the BPS Qualification in Occupational Psychology (Stage 2) – the profession’s route to Chartership.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Assessment and development centre design
- Individual executive assessment
- Senior management development and coaching
- Assessor training
- Competency framework design.
Qualifications and memberships
- Associate Fellow of The British Psychological Society
- Full member of The British Psychological Society Division of Occupational Psychology
- Chartered Psychologist (C.Psychol) – Occupational Psychology
- Registered Psychologist
- Registered EuroPsy psychologist
- Chartered Scientist
- BPS Certificate Competence Level A/Level B/Level B+ Psychometric testing
- BPS Specialist in Test Use – Occupational (formerly Full Level B)
- European Test Use (Level 2): Work and Organisational Assessment
- Accredited Trainer/Assessor in Emotional Intelligence (EQi)
- Founding Member, Society of Coaching Psychologists
- NVQ Assessor
Learning and development programmes
Karen has developed competency frameworks for clients that include a train operating company, an agro-chemical company and a holiday company. This has meant working with people from different cultures around the world and integrating different requirements to meet business-effectiveness objectives.
Karen has designed, developed and delivered assessment, development and training solutions for clients in industries ranging from cosmetic manufacturing, through retail to professional services and utilities.
Clients worked with include
- United Utilities
- Thames Water
- John Lewis Partnership